English language workshops include participants of primary school age. Within the group, the participants are divided into two age groups in accordance with the program being followed (15 – 18 participants). Workshops are held once a week, or 4 times a month.
The program of English language workshops at an early age in Novi Pazar is defined as a response to the need for early education and early acquisition of the English language in the community. English is one of the most important languages in the world today and therefore, early acquisition of a foreign language can have significant advantages for the future development and progress of young people, as well as for their careers.
The goal of the workshops is to support children to master the prescribed school material in English and thus improve their success in school and achieve better socialization.
With good management and planning, as well as the great motivation of children to learn in informal education, we achieve the following results:
- Increased motivation and interest in children learning English
- Developed ability to acquire and apply basic concepts and vocabulary in English
- Increased ability to communicate in English in basic everyday situations
- Increased creativity, thinking skills and ability to solve problems through working on different activities in English
- Developed ability to listen, read and write in English
Applications are made by calling 065 800 64 70 or by coming to the premises of the Merhamet Sandžak Association (July 7, bb, 3rd floor), and the workshops take place in the Good Neighbor Club Novi Pazar (July 7, bb) or outdoors – by agreement with the workshop participants.